MS Otago Mission’s mission is to empower people and their whānau living with MSRC to participate actively in their community in ways that are meaningful to them.
Read on for information about services, programmes and events for people with MS in Otago.
People with other neurological illnesses such as Arachnoditis will also find it useful.
Our Community Connector can provide assistance including:
Discussing what a diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis means for you, your family & the future
Up-to-date information about Multiple Sclerosis and management of the condition
Advocacy & liaising with other service providers, such as WINZ and home care agencies
Counselling and support
Referral to other agencies and allied health professionals
Supporting partners, carers, families, friends, employers and work colleagues
Facilitating support groups and networks
Listen to our podcast
MS Momentum – 29-11-2023 – Neurology Nurse interview – Sharon Stevenson-Hall – MS Momentum
- MS Momentum – 29-11-2023 – Neurology Nurse interview – Sharon Stevenson-Hall
- MS Momentum – 15-11-2023 – DBAS – Andrew Henderson
- MS Momentum – 02-11-2023 – St John services – Jaedn Cried
- MS Momentum – 18-10-2023 – Synergy Wellness – Angela Johnston
- MS Momentum – 04-10-2023 – Roland Mathews – Stem Cell Treatment 2